A new way to exhale with COVE™ vape
Offering carefully crafted experiences, each delivering a unique taste experience with delectable all-natural terpene-rich flavours. Our honest, uncompromising approach to crafted quality is focused on delivering the best experience possible every time you consume a COVE™ product.
- Carefully crafted experiences with premium THC extracts
- Delectable all-natural terpene-rich flavours
- Uncompromising approach to quality
Crafted terpene-rich extracts
- REST™: Indica-dominant strain with Earl Gray tea, vanilla and earthy flavour notes
- REVIVE™: Sativa-dominant hybrid strain with mint, sweet and earthy flavour notes
- RISE™: Sativa-dominant strain with orange, fruity and sweet flavour notes
- REFLECT™: Hybrid strain with apple, citrus, pine and pepper flavour notes
- All COVE™ cartridges are quality tested and made from stainless steel with a custom ceramic heater
- Battery Management Unit provides a mechanism that prevents overcharging and overheating
- Automated draw with puff sensor
- Contains no MCT oil or Vitamin E acetate
- Tested for heavy metals
What are Terpenes?
Terpenes are organic compounds, produced by a variety of plants including cannabis. They are responsible for the unique aromas and flavours of different cannabis cultivars (strains).
What are Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are the chemical compounds found in cannabis that have been reported to have therapeutic benefits. The two most commonly discussed cannabinoids are THC and CBD.
THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, produces the psychoactive effect (the high) when consumed.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is non-intoxicating and is considered by some to be an alternative therapy for certain medical conditions.